Terms & Conditions
Our service is governed under the following points listed in this note, in which if you accept means that you agree with the application of these terms to your reservation, in such a way that you understand and accept it.
For any queries about the terms and conditions you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
Shared Tourist Service
- Our transportation service is from hotel to hotel in urban areas as long as the hotel is on the established routes and the access to the hotel is in acceptable conditions for our vehicles.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 72 hours, 100% of the money will be refunded, if cancelled with less than 72 hours, 100% of the fee will be charged.
- NO SHOW is charged at 100% of the rate.
- The time to pick up a client varies between 15 to 20 minutes from the time indicated on the reservation, depending on traffic and the location of the other clients.
- The waiting time for a client will not be more than 5 minutes, it must be taken into account that this is a shared service, if this client does not show up, 100% of the fee will be charged and will be recorded asNo Show, the vehicle will leave the place after that time has elapsed.
- A carry-on bag is allowed for the trip, which, must be with the client all the time and also a suitcase, the latter traveling in the luggage rack. Each extra piece will be valued at $5 and should be reported in advance, preferably with your reservation.
- SunTrails is not responsible for loss or damage to hand luggage that is not properly supervised by the passenger or placed in the wrong way in the luggage compartment.
- Items such as bicycles, kayaks and other large items will not be transported, we can receive surfboards if reported in advance and upon payment of a $15 per piece fee.
- Children aged 12 and under pay 50% of the rate, children aged 12 and over pay as an adult. We do not transport children under 12 years of age traveling alone, they must be accompanied by an adult of legal age. In the case of infants from 6 months to 3 years old, they must travel with their respective car seats, which can be provided at a cost of $5 and must be requested with the reservation.
- All transfers include a stop of 15 minutes of rest, change of unit or food.
- Pets are not allowed during the trip, only guide dogs are permitted.
- In the case of ferry services, we are not responsible for loss of baggage in this means of transportation or schedule changes.
- In case of legal disputes both parties agree to follow the guidelines of Costa Rican law.
- SunTrails may modify or cancel routes without refund due to causes beyond our control such as strikes, accidents or weather conditions.
- Your ticket includes the ferry ticket if that service is used.
- Our rates and schedules may change at any time.
- SunTrails is not responsible for items forgotten in the vehicle.
- People will not be transported under the influence of alcohol, drugs or inappropriate behavior.